Monday, December 22, 2008

No Photos {frown}

In case you're wondering where all my creations have been... my camera is permanently broken I'm afraid. I hope Santa will be bringing me a new one, as he was given a fairly detailed request. But I have been sewing and making things and selling them without even a photo for my records.
I did manage to snap this one with my camera phone (pardon the poor quality). It's a navy blue herringbone with a big button flower. The inside is light yellow.

I've also made a couple of fabric paintings, a couple of clutches, and currently I am making gifts for Christmas. I just hope I can get them done in time. Pin It

2 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

Did you make this or find this somewhere? I NEED one. so dang cute!!!

Christy said...

I made it! :) And I still have more fabric....